We are a warm, inviting, diverse and inclusive community of people who experience God’s love and want to share that love with you regardless of your age, race, ethnicity, marital status, sexual orientation, economic condition, political affiliation or where you are in your faith journey. We struggle with our everyday lives and come together to explore how we can support each other and participate in God’s transformation of the world.
Rooted in God's love and grace, we worship, learn, give, and connect, refreshing people with Living Water. We reach out to share the Water with all who thirst.
Monday, Oct. 17
- 7:30 PM - Boy Scouts
Tuesday, Oct. 18
- 9:30 AM - Women's Circle/Lesson Two/library
- 6:30 PM - Finance Committee Meeting/Bullock Hall
Wednesday, Oct. 19
- 6:30 PM - Bookworms - Me Before You/library
Thursday, Oct. 20
- 6:30 PM - Pilgrimage Renewal/library
- 7:30 PM - Choir Rehearsal
Friday, Oct. 21
- 5:00 PM - IMAGINE Synod Event through 2:30 PM Saturday, Oct. 22 @ Woodhaven Presbyterian, Irving
- 7:00 PM - Beer Tasting @ Johnsons'
Saturday, Oct. 22
5:00 PM - Youth Group Halloween Lock-In begins
Sunday, Oct. 23
- 9:45 AM - Sunday School - click here to learn more about classes
- 11:00 AM - Worship - Stewardship Sunday
- 12:15 PM - Youth Group Halloween Lock-In ends
- 12:15 PM - Session Meeting/3rd-6th SSR
- 12:30-2:30 PM - Mercy International Fellowship/FH
Oct. 26, 6:30 pm - Lebanon Report
Come hear about Pastor Kate's trip to Lebanon, and the work that our sister churches are doing as they face the crisis in neighboring Syria.
Nov. 8, 7:00 pm - Election Day Communion