We are a warm, inviting, diverse and inclusive community of people who experience God’s love and want to share that love with you regardless of your age, race, ethnicity, marital status, sexual orientation, economic condition, political affiliation or where you are in your faith journey. We struggle with our everyday lives and come together to explore how we can support each other and participate in God’s transformation of the world.
Rooted in God's love and grace, we worship, learn, give, and connect, refreshing people with Living Water. We reach out to share the Water with all who thirst.
- Presbyterian Children's Homes & Services Toy Drive continues through Dec. 18.
Monday, Dec. 5
- 9:00 AM - Quilters/FH
- 7:00 PM - Boy Scouts
Tuesday, Dec. 6
- 6:30 PM - Finance Committee Meeting/Bullock Hall
Wednesday, Dec. 7
- 1:15 PM - Congregational Care Committee Meeting/FH
Thursday, Dec. 8
- 7:00 PM - Advent Bible Study with Pastor Kate - Lesson Two: Mighty God/FH
- 6:30 PM - Pilgrimage Renewal/library
- 7:30 PM - All Choir Rehearsal
Friday, Dec. 9
- MAILBAG DEADLINE for January 2017 issue *NOTE CHANGE OF DATE*
Saturday, Dec. 10
- 6:00 PM - WPC Potluck Christmas Party - Childcare Provided/FH
Sunday, Dec. 11
- 9:45 AM - Sunday School - click here to learn more about classes
- 11:00 AM - Worship - Third Sunday of Advent - Blessing of the quilts & knitting
- 12:30-2:30 PM - Mercy International Fellowship/FH
- 4:00 PM - All Church Christmas Caroling - Join us as we wish our homebound members a Merry Christmas.